Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Teriyaki Apricot Glazed Pork

This is a really easy, delicious recipe to use on pork tenderloin.  My mom gave me this recipe, and her and my grandma have used it for years.  Its always a crowd-pleaser and one of my husband's favorites! I served it with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.

Ingredients

2-2.5 lb pork tenderloin
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup teriyaki marinade or sauce
1/2 cup apricot preserves
1 squirt of dijon or spicy mustard
4-5 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup water

Directions

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Measure out all ingredients, put into small bowl, and whisk until mixed.

3. Put pork tenderloin into 5x9 (approx.) casserole.

4. Pour mixture over pork tenderloin.

5. Bake in oven, covered, for an hour and a half.  For the last 30 minutes, bake uncovered.  Baste throughout cooking.

No comments: